Teen numbers can be so difficult for kiddos. These are the best videos I have found to use in the classroom to build teen numbers, understand the place value, and write teen numbers. Some are on my 10 Best Videos for Math post.
I also provide independent practice with Boom Cards. I have included the Jack Hartmann teen number videos in my Boom Card Practice games to add another layer of fun. Check out a FREE sample. You can see all my Teen Number Activities Here.
1. Numberblocks – Teen Numbers
Join teen numbers – thirteen, fourteen & fifteen in this video. It really shows how teen numbers have a group of 10.
2. Numbers in the Teens (They start with a 1)
3. Teen Numbers Are So Much Fun! Identifying teen numbers & quantities
4. Addition Facts Song – Ten Plus Facts – It’s Not Five-Ten!
5. Teen Number Song and Routine: I Can Write Teen Numbers!
6. Numbers in the Teens (Have a Group of Tens)
7. Teen Numbers | Numbers in the Teens
8. Teen Numbers | Teen Numbers in the Air
I hope these videos help your kiddos learn and understand teen numbers!