Teen numbers can be so difficult for kiddos. These are the best videos I have found to use in the classroom to build the understanding of teen numbers, understanding the place value, and writing teen numbers. Some are on my 10 Best Videos for Math post.
I also provide independent practice with Boom Cards. I have included the Jack Hartmann teen number videos in my Boom Card Practice games to add another layer of fun. Check out a FREE sample. You can see all my Teen Number Activities Here.
1. Numberblocks – Teen Numbers
Join teen numbers – thirteen, fourteen & fifteen in this video. It really shows how teen numbers have a group of 10.
2. Numbers in the Teens (They start with a 1)
3. Teen Numbers Are So Much Fun! Identifying teen numbers & quantities
4. Addition Facts Song – Ten Plus Facts – It’s Not Five-Ten!
5. Teen Number Song and Routine: I Can Write Teen Numbers!
6. Numbers in the Teens (Have a Group of Tens)
7. Teen Numbers | Numbers in the Teens
8. Teen Numbers | Teen Numbers in the Air
I hope these videos help your kiddos learn and understand teen numbers!