📌THIS IMAGE FOR LATER
|(This post may contain affiliate links which means I make a small commission if you make a purchase, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!)|
After reading “The Night Before Christmas” poem. We wrote about the visions dancing in heads! What do we really want for Christmas?!?!
It is a great tie in to talk about when an illustrator draws “dreaming or thought boxes” what the reader understands! It also lead to a great discussion of what “dancing in my head” (figurative language) means.
Creating this activity is so easy!
1. Read and discuss poem.
2. Students share what they are dreaming about this Christmas.
3. Take pictures of students with Santa hat pretending to sleep.
4. Print and cut out pictures.
5. Glue pictures to a doily. (Doily on Amazon)
6. Complete sentence and cut around edges.
7. Cut and glue to black construction paper.
Click here Free Visions Prompt
Check out the display of all the crafts we make.
Other Fun Christmas Crafts